Even though we all need to focus on positive things in life, it is apparently inevitable to take a look at what the world has turned into and realize that things have gone in a wrong direction recently.
While our salaries have stayed the same, our bills, housing prices, and all expenses have skyrocketed, children no longer play outside, but spend their entire days in front of the PC. Our self-esteem depends on the number of likes we get per photo posted on Facebook or Instagram, relationships are no longer based on love but short-term needs, and losing our cell phone is the worst tragedy that one can experience.
Here is a compilation of funny but realistic pictures that illustrate the modern world:
1. Smaller Computers, Bigger People
2.Holiday Pictures Before & After Smartphones
3. Checking The Mail Then And Now
4. Roles Are Reversing Sooner Than Ever Before
5. No One Knows The Value Of Hard Work Anymore (says every Grandparent)
6. Being A Teacher in 1960 VS. Being A Teacher Today
7. TV’s Are Slimmer But People Are Bigger
8. The Evolution of Philosophy
9. How To Waste Time By Decade
10. Durability Then And Now
11. Changing Life Of Runners
12. Then And Now: George Lucas
13. Texting Vs. Calling
14. Isolation Is The New Form Of Human Contact
15. From Cruel To Barbaric
16. Landline Jokes
17. Water Is The New Gold
18. This Is Where Sagging Is Headed…
19. Welcome To The Real World
20. Who Needs Family When You Have Cell Phones… Right?